octubre 17, 2011

i´m a loser


1.      I hate the way you talk to me. (when u´re angry)
2.      And the way you cut your hair. (in fact when you don´t cut it)
3.      I hate the way you drive my car. (ur car.. so fast when u´re upset)
4.      I hate it when you stare.  
5.      I hate the way you read my mind.
6.      I hate you so much it makes me sick It even makes me rhyme.  (my headache has ur name)
7.      I hate the way you're always right.
8.      I hate it when you lie. (and I pretend believe in u)
9.      I hate it when you make me laugh even worse when you make me cry. (u make my soul laugh)
10.  I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call. (and u won´t! ..I know u most)
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you not even close, not even a little bit, not any at all... (I really try but i´m a loser and I just know love u even u don´t)

No hay comentarios: